Sunday, July 12, 2009

Good price for curling iron/hair dryer?

Hello all. Recently, as I've grown more bored with my hair, I've been styling it often. Don't get me wrong, I love my hair: naturally straight, shiny, soft, but thin. I just get tired of seeing it down everday. I've found that my hair curler and hair dryer are kinda...old? They're my mothers old stylers...from the eighties, I belive. Yeah..moving on...



The curling iron seems to be caked with what I'm guessing is old hair product to hold curls. I've tried cleaning it off, but it still doesn't work well at all. And I know is it's not just my hair causing the non-curling. I've seen my friends with their hair curlers, and they all curl my hair perfectly.



The hair dryer does do it's job..it dries. But for some styling I do, I'll need to cool down my hair rapidly, and my hair dryer doesn't actually cool down, even though it has a cool air button.



I need to know a good, REASONABLE price on a curler and dryer, so I don't overpay or underpay. Thank you.



Good price for curling iron/hair dryer?

I have very hard to curl hair.



I got the Conair Infiniti ceramic curling iron and I really like it compared to my old one. It has really high heat settings, and my stylist told me not to use the hottest, but I do anyway. Just use a good heat protectant. I paid $25 for my curling iron at Wal-mart. I use Paves Styling Mousse and like that and their shampoo which leaves the hair very shiny. For a spritz of shine, I use Tigi's Camera Ready *but very sparingly* otherwise hair will look oily.



Good price for curling iron/hair dryer?

$15-$30



Good price for curling iron/hair dryer?

WALL MART



Good price for curling iron/hair dryer?

A curling iron is a curling iron, is a curling iron. It should not be over about $20.



For a hair dryer, you will need the attachment to protect the hair so that may cost up to about 40-50 dollars.



Good price for curling iron/hair dryer?

I bought a really cheap curling iron in walgreens and saw a really cheap blow dryer in walmart I believe I can't remember..



definetly under $20!

No comments:

Post a Comment