Sunday, July 12, 2009

I got a collapsible bonnet hair dryer for christmas, and i dont know what good this thing will do fo

i say this because im african american, and all i use is flat irons and sometimes curling irons, and the blow dryer with comb attatchment....my hair is chemically relaxed, too. i never like using hair rollers, so that is out of the question, and that is usually what this type of hair dryer is used for. i have heard that instead of blow drying my hair, i could wet wrap and use the hair dryer....im really confused, and i dont want to be rude and say hey, i can use this hair dryer, so i want to try something out. if the wet wrap is the only thing i can do, what do i need to use...setting/wrapping lotion? how much do i need to use? how long to set under the dryer? does this work better than the blow dryers with the attatched combs? thank you in advance :)



I got a collapsible bonnet hair dryer for christmas, and i dont know what good this thing will do for me?

I have one of those dryers, Its just the same as when you go to the salon to get your hair done. As far as wrapping lotion I either use Motions Wrap Foam or Lattabody wrap lotion/ spray. It also works better on your hair than blow drying it, because once you blow dry you have to flat Iron, and putting a lot of heat on your hair is not healthy. O yea I usually sit under the dryer for about 45 mins or until it feels dry. Ps. Roller Wraps turn out better than Flat Wraps, because Roller Wraps have more body.

No comments:

Post a Comment