Sunday, July 12, 2009

Which hair-dryer should I buy?

I have recently gotten a haircut and my hair falls just below my chin. I need to blow dry my hair in order to get it to curl under my face and not flip out every direction. I've been using my roomates hair dryer, but school ends in a little more than a week, so I will need my own hair dryer. But I have NO idea what type (cermaic/ionic) to buy. So here is some info:



I have dark brown, THICK, striaght hair.



I hate frizz.



I've heard ionic blow dryers get rid of frizz, but I'm not very strong and I'm worried my arm will get tired holding one because I hear they are heavy.



I'd like it to be in the $50 or less range. On Amazon there are TONS like this, ceramic and ionic.



Please be as specific as possible, and give reasons for your recommendations thank you!



Which hair-dryer should I buy?

Any brand is ok. and ionic or not, still ok. but definitely get some type of styling product to protect your hair from heat damage, and maybe even use Thermasilk products to clean and condition your hair. They are specially formulated for hair that is heat styled! Good luck!



Which hair-dryer should I buy?

your hair will look like **** anyway....Buy a cheap one from walmart.....



Which hair-dryer should I buy?

I wouldnt use a dryer..Id spray some Biolage Daily leave in tonic in it after wash and let it air dry..its really nice..try it you will love it! BLOW DRY does exactly that it dries your hair to a frazzle..be careful please.



Which hair-dryer should I buy?

its called the PROFESSIONAL TOURMALINE IONIC STYLER INFINITI by CONAIR



thats what i have and it woerks great it like conditions your hair and it drys your hair fast to its pretty awsome



try that



Which hair-dryer should I buy?

I've got one of those driers that have the Ion thing and to be honest, it doest make a whole lot of difference to my hair, just get a cheapy they all do the same thing - blow out hot air.



I've owned one of them too and it worked for years just as well , good luck. Don't waste your money.



Which hair-dryer should I buy?

YOUR A LOSER OK NO STOP PUTIN DUMB CRAP ON HERE AN PUT SOME REAL ? ON HER LOSER



Which hair-dryer should I buy?

hey if it plugs in and blows warm air go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment