Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Can someone recommend a good hair dryer/flat iron?

I have a LOT of hair. Its fine textured for the most part, there are just several of them. It usually takes forever to dry my hair with my current hair dryer. I want something that is quick. Also, my flat iron is not very good. I want to buy a new one but I don't know how to choose a good one. Also, I don't want to spend TOO much money. Can anyone help?



Can someone recommend a good hair dryer/flat iron?

The Chi. I have naturally (very) curly hair that's down to my waist and it takes me an hour and a half to straighten it with my blow drier and round brush, plus I have to add all kinds of products to my hair.



My mom bought the Chi a few years ago for $135 at a salon, and it straightens my hair (STICK STRAIGHT!) in half an hour. I also do it without using anything, other than a shine serum after, to smoothen any fly-aways I have. The only down-fall is that you have to make sure your hair is completely dry before using it, so if you're in a hurry after a shower... you're S.O.L. hahaha! I usually air dry my hair, then blow dry the middle a lil bit to get the dampness out before straightening it.



It takes very little time to heat up, and you can use it to not just straighten, but you can curl the ends after you straighten your hair, or make big round curls with it. Just have to get the hang of it and learn to position it right to curl your hair.



I love mine and I wouldn't and haven't used anything other than the Chi.



Can someone recommend a good hair dryer/flat iron?

well i can only help you with the flat iron because if i used a blow dryer i would look like a french poodle on crack. the best flat iron is the Revlon Ceramic. it is about two inches, most are half that; it has a great range of heat settings numbered 1-25, plus the ceramic plates don't pull your hair out. i have naturally thick curly hair and it makes my hair so soft and smooth and straight in no time flat. good luck hope this helped.



Can someone recommend a good hair dryer/flat iron?

First of all, i can save you all of you money for the hair dryer! I have very thick hair as well and it used to take forever untill i read a magizene... i think it was Seventeen magizene in the hair tips section. It said instead of spending all your money on a new hair dryer,just make yours better! Clip layers of your hair back with a big clip and blowdry the bottom section of your hair from underneath with the brush on top of the hair thats being blowdryed. then repeat untill every section of your hair is completely dry. it wont take more than 15-20 minutes i promise!



also a hair straightner i recomend and i also use is Chi. Any kind is awsome!



Can someone recommend a good hair dryer/flat iron?

any professional dryer will work. And as far as a flat iron, go ceramic--they work the best



Can someone recommend a good hair dryer/flat iron?

hello,the chi works really good but its expensive ..if your looking not to spend alot of money and get the same result use the corioliss! very good .i just bought one off ebay for$ 50 and thats with shipping!!! chi's go for $100+ corioliss is great you don't have to use any products like hair straightening products that just make your hair greasy.I love my corioliss! i really recommend it .. my friend who has really curly hair that frizzes easily =no more frizz with corioliss NO LIE! and you'd think it'll take a long time w/ the 1'plates but no..gets the job done fast..don't need a hair dryer if you have this.



Can someone recommend a good hair dryer/flat iron?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment