Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Do you like the CHI hair dryer? And the other items in the brand?

I have the CHI flatiron and adore it! But I wanted to know if the hair dryer is as good. and also the hair-products (gel-spray-etc) are they good too?



Do you like the CHI hair dryer? And the other items in the brand?

there products are great all of them......



Do you like the CHI hair dryer? And the other items in the brand?

omg i LOVE CHI.i have the red and black flatiron.i use there shampoo which is really good and thi silk infuion stuff that makes my hair sooo soft!i dont have one f thier dyrer but the salon hasused them on me befor and thier really nice



Do you like the CHI hair dryer? And the other items in the brand?

its okay



Do you like the CHI hair dryer? And the other items in the brand?

chi is my religion.



best one on the market. i swear by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment