Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Diffuser on an hair dryer?

I have fine textured hair and if I use a blow dryer, my hair ends up looking fried damaged and verrrryy frizzy...if I buy a diffuser and use it will it really help? I heard it would...I usually have to let my hair air dry and so it takes so much longer to get ready...so will this help me??



Diffuser on an hair dryer?

I have really frizzy hair too and I tried using a diffuser ((after applying mousse)) and it did work...but I don't like to use it because I have naturally curly hair and the diffuser really brings them out..



I suggest using a shine balm like BioSilk to weigh down the frizz. I prefer BedHeads Headrush. Its a spray that basically does the same thing. Don't use too much or you're hair will look greasy though.



Have you tried a straight iron? I use one after blow drying to iron out the frizz and use a top notch deep conditioner such as Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment. You can view it here at http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1215/373...



Good luck.



Speaking from experience here, I choose the deep conditioning with the straight iron. Its been the best to my frizzy mess.



Diffuser on an hair dryer?

do it. I bet you won't



Diffuser on an hair dryer?

A diffuser might help. Make sure you have a good hair dryer that is not causing extra static in your hair. Also make sure to use a round brush while drying. Brush and dry at the same time, from root to end to prevent frizzies. Also try an anti frizz serum.

No comments:

Post a Comment