Tuesday, October 6, 2009

If you use a hair dryer.. please help!?

okay, here's the thing.. whenever i take a showerrr, i let my hair dry and then i go to bed..



the next morning i just straighten my hair.. because the ends of my hair are all uneven and are kinda annoying when i let it down..



but i like the feeling of my hair whenever it's dry after i shower.. like it's dry but kind of damp.. i guess.. lol, and i dunno my hair has alot of life to it.. and i like that. but whenever i wake up in the morning.. it's just all, messed up. so i have to straighten it..



i don't have time to shower in the morning..



what do i do??



i was thinking maybe.. in the morning.. for before i go to school,



i could just wet my hair alittle. and then like use a hair dryer instead of a straighter.



but will this make my hair feel the same way as having my hair just let down and dried??



i guess this question should be answered by people who use hair dryers.. lol



If you use a hair dryer.. please help!?

I only use a hair dryer if I am in a hurry. I would suggest taking a shower earlier in the evening to give your hair more time to dry thoroughly before retiring for the evening. Also, I always wrap my hair in a towel for about an hour, because otherwise it drips all over. Try that and see if it works for you.



If you use a hair dryer.. please help!?

i dont think its the same but if u really like ur hair after a shower, just wake up like earlier then ur regular time



If you use a hair dryer.. please help!?

A hair dryer does not do the same thing as a straightener for most people. If anything it can cause frizziness.



If you use a hair dryer.. please help!?

It depends on how long your hair is, you can start with a good wrapping lotion that doesn't make your hair hard. Then make a off centered part and start wrapping your hair with a small tooth comb, start combing and smoothing the hair as much as possible going around your head in one direction. After you finish with that tie it down with a silk scarf or a wrap scarf you can find them in Wal-mart in the section with black hair products. I warn you this does take some patients but once you master it, the end results will be nice especially if you have 5 or 10 minutes to get under the dryer. The heat helps to straighten it out and remove excess water.

No comments:

Post a Comment