Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Does anyone have that new conair infiniti hair designer tourmaline Ionic dryer?

I was wondering if this dryer really straightens the hair while it dries it at the same time. Trying to give my flat iron a rest and I hate using a brush and a hair dryer at the same time. This dryer is new I guess and is selling for $59.99. It's reddish/purple in color with some special attachment that grabs and pulls the hair straight while drying. Please let me know if this works! I want to buy one.



Does anyone have that new conair infiniti hair designer tourmaline Ionic dryer?

no I don't have that one, but I have the "maxi glide" and it's wonderfull, your hair dosen't need to be completely dry. Cuz it uses steem, I luv it you can flip with it curl your hair. since it uses steem it dose not damage your hair as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment